Bihari Connect UK invites you to join the fun, cheers and a riot of colours to celebrate the most vibrant festival of our homeland. Relish the company of friends and family, dance to the tunes of bhojpuri film superstars and enjoy some tasty snacks. We expect more than 700+ Indians living in the U.K. to gather under one roof and make the celebrations memorable. You won’t miss India on this Holi, that’s our promise!
17:00 to 17:30 : Registration and welcome with Gulal (colours)
17:30 to 18:00 : lightning and inauguration speech by Guest of honors and keynote speakers
18:00 to 18:30 : Award ceremony
19:00 to 22:00 Entertainment program starts with full fun of dance, singing, comedy show - stage presence by famous Indian cinema artist (Singer, actors and standup comedian))
- Manoj Tiwari
- Ravi Kisan
- Keshari Lal Yadav
- Kajal Raghwani
- Anjana Singh
- Seema Singh
- Sunil Pal
- Seveka Dewan
21:00 to 23:00 Enjoy three course full dinner meal
Bihari Connect UK is an ambitious project to unite people who trace their roots back to Bihar, Jharkhand and eastern Uttar Pradesh and motivate them to pool in resources for the common good of our community back home and abroad. From its humble beginning, the not for profit organization aspires to become the biggest and most influential group of professionals and others living in the UK. and promote our rich culture and heritage.
Following sponsorship opportunity is up for grabs:
- Naming rights to the event (co-branding),
- Live plugs in opening & closing speech (sponsored by or co-sponsored by....),
- Brand promotion on stage with banners/ animated logo video on LED screen,
- 2 VIP tickets
- Logo on photo booth space, digital print of logo on e-flyers, e-banners,
- Social media, web ticketing invitations newsletter email distribution to 500+ audiences
- Highly active WhatsApp and Telegram groups of 600+ users, and
- Digital logo on video or clipping insertion of a marketing slogan.
Note: Each of the featured benifits can be customized based on sponsoring preferences. Please ask for detail proposal.